On this page you will find quick links to current and previous events of the ACDS including copies of presentations.
Latest Event News
- ACDS Annual General MeetingThe 2020 AGM is being held online over three separate sessions two weeks apart on October 26th, November 9th and November 23rd … Continue Reading»
- Science education leadership webinar seriesIn a new series of ACDS led webinars for science and mathematics education leaders, we will explore the experiences of … Continue Reading»
- Australia’s Chief Scientist addresses the ACDS ExecutiveAustralia’s Chief Scientist, Dr Alan Finkel, addressed the ACDS Executive by videoconference at its meeting on Monday July 20th. He … Continue Reading»
Annual General Meeting
- The 2020 AGM will be held online over October 26, November 9 and November 23. Professor Debbie Terry AO, Vice Chancellor of The University of Queensland and Chair of Universities Australia, will open our AGM on October 26. The Agenda for Monday 26 October is available here
- 2019 held in Canberra.
- 2018 – held in Sydney
- 2017 – held in Sydney
- 2016 – held at the Synchrotron in Melbourne